Monday, November 10, 2008

Dream House # 37

Craftsman house designed for outdoor living. I love this house. It looks small, but it expands to the back, and the layout - it's just great. Simple and functional. This would be perfect first house! What I love about it is the front porch. I dream about having a house with front porch, there is something about being able to sit and relax, have a cup of tea on the front porch... Another great feature is the back porch with a fireplace - absolutely love that idea.
The layout of the house is open, kitchen has a nice size island and is completely open to the family room/living room. No formal living room - I don't really need one... The study in front could be an office. Upstairs holds 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, a bonus room and a loft, where I could have a little library with a chase - to curl up a read ... The master bath is great, tub and big shower, with 2 sinks... and I am a huge fan of having a window in the bathroom, having a daylight makes a difference... and the walk-in-closet... don't know how I live without one now - but I know I need one of those in the near future... The absolute bonus is the patio/balcony of the bedroom. This house has my name written all over...

I found this house on ePlans . I get emails from them quite often, and I love to browse through the site looking for my favorite houses ...

No comments: