- 1 cup uncooked white Quinoa
- 1 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 TBS chopped green onions or chives
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 TBS rice vinegar (or any other vinegar)
- 1 TBS mango chutney
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 TBS agave nectar (optional)
For 1 cup of quinoa you need about 2 cups of water. Cook quinoa in medium pot of boiling salted water over medium heat until tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes. Drain well; cool. Transfer to medium bowl.
Meanwhile, whisk all dressing ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Add chopped mango, cucumber, green onions, and cilantro.