Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Decor

I will be making Thanksgiving this year, as always. It will be a dinner for 8 adults, I guess it's not that big of a deal. Right? Only 8 people... I've been researching table decor, this year I finally have my China, and matching silverware, and all the other nice things you need to set the table for 12. So I am very excited to use it for the first time. My plates are plain white, so they should go with about everything.

This picture is from Martha Stewart's website, and I love the centerpiece. It looks so nice and rustic, breaks away from the traditional centerpieces with pumpkins, squash and berries... it looks rich and different. I would have to use a smaller basket, maybe round, since my table is round... and place few votive candles to make it warmer and cozy.... I really like that idea...



This is another picture from the same website - very clean and elegant with the hint of fall colors, the wrapper on the votive glass holders reminds me of a corn husk... I like it...

No comments: